gift for my mother


Last month, I got paid for the first time from my part-time job, so I gave it to my mother as a gift.I gave her the eco bag that she wanted and a cute handkerchief.The handkerchief has a mimosa flower pattern.I chose mimosa because there is a flower language called gratitude!I am always grateful to my mother, and I love the food she makes. Every time I come home, she hospitality me with delicious food that she makes.
I want to do my best so that I can give her a trip as a gift someday.

food cooked by mother


Thank you for reading.


コメント

  1. Hello, Ayaka!
    You kindness is wonderful. It was happy first paycheck. I want to give present to my mother too.

    返信削除
  2. Hi, Ayaka.
    Your mother's gratitude is wonderful!! Your mother will be happy! Looking at the picture made me want to eat the food my mother made too. I also wanted to convey my gratitude to my mother, so I want to give my mother a present too!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Baked sweet potato in a rice cooker

Dried sweet potato

Wonderful theater performance