Yakiniku set meal


 I went to "Yakiniku Like".I often go to all-you-can-eat yakiniku, but it's been a long time since I've been to a yakiniku set meal restaurant."Yakiniku-like" is famous and I've wanted to go there for a long time, so I was happy to be able to go to eat this time.The meat was really delicious, and students can use the student discount to get refills of rice as many times as they want, so I ate two bowls.There is no time limit like the all-you-can-eat course, so I was able to eat at my own pace.The price is also cheap, so I will definitely go here again!

Thank you for reading.

コメント

  1. Hello,Ayaka!!
    I've been wanting to go to yakiniku lately. The picture looks delicious.
    I went to Yakiniku Like with a friend when I was high school students. The restaurant is cheap and delicious, so I like the restaurant.

    返信削除
  2. Hello. I heard Yakiniku-Like for the first time. I don't go to eat yakiniku since I came Niigata. So I want to yakiniku and try to go this shop.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Baked sweet potato in a rice cooker

Dried sweet potato

Wonderful theater performance