Roadside Flowers

I sometimes take a walk to relieve lack of exercise.My way of walking is to walk in the direction I want to go without looking at the map, and on the way back I look at the map and go home.With this way of walking, everything around me is new to me, who is still unfamiliar with the land of Niigata, and I enjoy walking very much.I especially like to see the flowers blooming on the roadside, and it always heals me.This walk has been a good refresher for me lately. I would like to continue.
If you feel like it, please imitate my way of walking.



Thank you for reading.

コメント

  1. Hallo! Your way of walking is interesting! And It's great that you're exercising independently. I like to walk, so I want to walk in your way of walking.

    返信削除
  2. Hello! The way you walk is very attractive. If you keep walking, you will be healthier. By all means, I would like to imitate that way of walking.

    返信削除
  3. Hi, Ayaka.
    It's a very good way to get exercise! That sounds like fun and a great stress reliever. I haven't been getting enough exercise lately either, so I will try to imitate the way you walk around!

    返信削除
  4. Hello!
    That way of walking is very nice. I also sometimes go far away by bicycle. I feel very good when I see beautiful flowers and the sky too.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Baked sweet potato in a rice cooker

Dried sweet potato

Wonderful theater performance