classical concert

I went to "Mezamashi Classics" held in Sendai last Saturday.Actually, Sendai is my birthplace and my mother's parents' house, so I visit Sendai once a year. This time purpose of my visit was to hear my mother's favorite pianist Shinya Kiyozuka play the piano, Shohei Yamamoto play the violin, and Keita Takagi play the cello. The performances of the three of them were very wonderful and I was moved. Listening to this performance made me want to learn the violin again, which I had quit in my third year of high school. It's a pity that I can't play musical instruments in my room where I live alone. It's difficult to play the same piece as them, but my mother is still learning to play the piano, so I'd like to try it together when I get home. 



On the way back, the venue was decorated with flowers from Yuzuru Hanyu, a famous figure skater, and it was very nice.

Thank you for reading.
  

コメント

  1. Hello,Ayaka!
    Your holiday is nice.I have never been to a classical concert, so I would like to go. It's amazing that you can play the violin. I'm not very good at musical instruments, so I admire!!

    返信削除
  2. Hello, Ayaka.
    Shinya Kiyozuka is a very famous person that I know even if I don't know much about music. This concert must be wonderful. I learned for the first time that you can play the violin. I would love to hear you play someday!

    返信削除
  3. Hello!
    I have never been to Sendai.I want to go to Sendai someday.I'm so envious of being able to meet someone famous.I would like to go a concert during the summer vacation!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Baked sweet potato in a rice cooker

Dried sweet potato

Wonderful theater performance