Baked sweet potato in a rice cooker


 I'd like to introduce a sweet potato dish that I've been addicted to recently.

I love all kinds of sweet potatoes, but I especially love sticky sweet potatoes!I found a wonderful recipe on Cookpad that makes it easy to make such sweet potatoes.Put the sweet potato in the rice cooker, add water up to the third level, and press the switch in brown rice cooking mode. And just wait for it to complete.I eat this sweet potato after cooling it well. It's hot these days and I feel like it's better to chill!This is so easy and makes sweet potatoes perfect and delicious, I've already cooked it 3 times this week alone!I tend to eat too much if I'm not careful, so I tell myself to limit myself to one a day lol.It's delicious, so please try it!


Thank you for reading.

コメント

  1. Hi, Ayaka. I love sweet potatoes too! So when I was in my hometown, I made baked sweet potatoes, but I never used a rice cooker. It seems easy to cook, so I want to try it when I buy sweet potatoes. Thanks for telling me!

    返信削除
  2. Hello!
    You can make baked sweet potato in a rice cooker. I've never made baked sweet potatoes before. I would like to make it!

    返信削除
  3. Hello, Ayaka! I like sweet potato too!! I always use stove when I cook baked sweet potato. It’s the first time I’ve heard of how to cook it using a rice cooker. I will try to the way. Thank you tell me amazing way!

    返信削除
  4. Hello. I learned how to make sweet potato forthe first time. I seemed this recipe is very difficult, so I have never made this by myself. But this way is so easy and I want to callenge this menu.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Dried sweet potato

Wonderful theater performance