drive with my best friend

When I went back to my hometown for consecutive holidays, I met my best friend from junior high school.

On this day, I was taken by car to a hot pot restaurant called Akakara. I went to the store for the first time, but I was happy to be able to eat such delicious food!



After that, I went for a drive to the nearby sea while drinking the drink I bought at Starbucks.

It was so relaxing listening to the ocean waves at night and I had such a wonderful time with her.




Thank you for reading.


  



コメント

  1. Hi, Ayaka.
    I've never heard of a restaurant called "Akakara". The hot pot dishes looks so delicious! I want to try it, too. And It's nice to drive near the sea with friend!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Hi, Nemu! Thanks for your comment.
      If you have the chance, please visit "Akakara"!

      削除
  2. Hello, Ayaka!
    I have never been to "Akakara", but I like the Akakara hot pot! So I want to go to there.
    The drive with your friend at night looks like a lot of fun! Now I go to a driving school. I want to try driving with friend!!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Hi, Rio! Thanks for your comment.
      It's nice that you're going to a driving school. Looking forward to getting my license!

      削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Baked sweet potato in a rice cooker

Dried sweet potato

Wonderful theater performance